Expedition Class C RV Covers by Eevelle - fits 20'-23' Long Trailers - 282"L x 105"W x 108"H
- Marine grade Waterproof "Marinex" boat cover fabric rooftop for maximum water resistance and durability - Treated with Durapel UV Sun Inhibitor for maximum sunlight protection of the fabric and maximum UV protection for your RV
- Woven rooftop material allows for superior breathability compared to plastic and polypropylene tops to prevent rot and mildew - Sewn in dual flow vortex vents help to prevent billowing and promote air circulation
- Zippered panels around the entire cover to allow access to any part of the vehicle - Adjustable front tension panels to remove unwanted slack - Reinforced corners add durability and longevity - Marine grade XT strapping and Quick Release buckles - Front and rear elastic hems ensure a snug custom fit
- INCLUDES - Protective Ladder Cap and Patch Kit, Strap Kit and Toss Bag, and Matching Expedition Storage Duffle Bag
- 3 Year Warranty
S2 Expedition Class C RV Covers by Eevelle | Marine Grade Waterproof Fabric Roof | Tan and Gray
- Marinex Marine Grade Waterproof Fabric Roof with Endurance Roof Straps
- Heavier Duty Side Wall Panel Construction. Durapel UV Agents for Extended Long Life. Extended Fabric Roof Protects Top Corners.
- Sewn in Dual Flow Vortex Vents. XT Zippered Panels for All Entry Points. Non-Scratch Zipper Protection Sleeves. Adjustable Full Length Tension Panels Front and Rear.
- Heavier Duty Side Wall Panel Construction. Integrated Landscape Pull Technology Security Flags. Anti-Hit Safety Reflective Panels.
- INCLUDES - S2 Expedition Executive Duffle Bag, Integrated Strap System, Ladder Cap, and Reinforcement Patch.
Bulkreview.co is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. And the price is accurate as of the time of posting, but Amazon’s prices are always changing, so make sure to check the price shown on Amazon when you are checking out, as that will be the price you are charged!
Our recommendations are made through vigorous reporting and testing by teams. Consider us a best-of list for everyday things; a curated gallery filled with only interesting, useful objects; a thank-you note to the designers and engineers who create the stuff that makes our lives better; a geeky friend with next-level research skills who tests everything they buy so you don’t have to. The point is to make buying great gear quickly easier so you can get on with living your life.
I know this is a big shopping widget, but you can also shop the links in the text if that’s easier for you. But I’ve tried to gather as many of the elements of the above outfits as possible to include in this shopping collection. Thank you for shopping my links.